Friday, October 8, 2010

No Humanity in the Chinese Government, I Could Not Refrain from Posting this

In lieu of the recent Nobel Peace Prize granting to Liu Xiaobo, I did a little more reading about the Tiananmen Square Massacre. The cowardly, corrupt Chinese government will pay for it's crimes against innocent people.

I feel for the Chinese people in their oppressed state. I cannot sit idly and watch a corrupt government of more than a billion people oppress and abuse it's citizens. However, I don't know what I can do to help the Chinese gain freedom. Hence this post. Watch the video below:


The key to freedom for the Chinese people will be information penetration. There must be some creative way, with the technology of our day to penetrate the Chinese firewalls and keyword blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment